mental radio

...is when the tunes playing inside my head,

turn out to be the LORD trying to tell me something...

Tuesday, November 02, 2004
 
election day thoughts

I was thinking this morning about the election process - starting way-back-when with the primaries, carrying on all summer long till now, early November, when we finally vote -

And I was wondering: is the entire election process done this way in order to wear the voters out? I know at this point - like the final days of a pregnancy - I just want the thing to be over.

~~~

My other thought (danger! I actually had two thoughts in one morning!):

in light of all the unspun information being provided to the American people from the citizen-journalists of the blogosphere -

- someone ought to ask AlGore if he regrets having invented the Internet...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

~~~ mental radio ~ contents copyright © 2004 ~ sheya joie yonathi ~~~