mental radio

...is when the tunes playing inside my head,

turn out to be the LORD trying to tell me something...

Wednesday, November 10, 2004
 
yassir arafat is dead

Yahoo is reporting his death here.

I will admit it - it never occurred to me to pray for the man till the reports began coming out these past few days that he was near death. Johnny-come-lately that I was, I did pray in the last few days at least for him to come to the truth of the LORD Jesus Christ.

And now that he is dead... The power vacuum created by his demise could well make for a lot of chaos. So please, friends, please be praying - for the peace of Jerusalem - for the peace of the Middle East - for the peace of the world.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

~~~ mental radio ~ contents copyright © 2004 ~ sheya joie yonathi ~~~